Sunday, March 26, 2006

Waiting for My Sweetie to come HOME!

I was told he would be home between 8 and 10 p.m. tonight. Our sponsor said to plan for around 9 p.m.

It has been OVER 74-hours since we said goodbye Thursday night. I've missed him but I've survived. I've thought and wondered what he was doing and what was going through his mind during this weekend. I'm anxious to see how it all went and what he thought of this experience.

I'm wondering if I'll see some sort of a change in him. Not that I want him to be different, but how could a weekend like this NOT change someone a little?

What I've been praying for mostly is that his faith has grown stronger and that he has learned to trust in God more. As apprehensive as he was about doing this, I suppose the best I can hope is that he enjoyed himself and that he thought it was all worth it. Everything else would be bonus.

The house is clean, the kids are in bed, the candles are lit. All I need now is to see his face and feel his arms squeeze me in a hug.

No comments: