Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Returning to the world of BLOG

It's been a few months since I've "blogged". In November I documented an experiment my husband and I did. I really haven't done anything since our little experiment ended.

I wanted a place to reflect on my journey to be a better child of God, on my marriage, on my children and on my desire and struggles to have another child. This is that place.

I've always enjoyed writing (whether or not I am any good at it is questionable)and just don't seem to have the same "quiet time" that I once had to reflect in a journal. Does it sound lazy of me to say that it is easier for my to "write" on the computer?

Who knows if anyone will read. What makes my life and my stories better or more interesting than anyone else that blogs? Nothing. But it is my life and this is my place to gather and share my thoughts.

No comments: