Sunday, May 31, 2009

Signing Off....

Not for long...just for the month of June. I know, I know....I've tried this before and have always F.A.I.L.E.D.

During the month of June for the last several years our family has unplugged the TV, video game systems and have made an attempt to unplug the computer as well. There is just TOO MUCH to do during the month of June...who has time for television! It's also been a time of creativity on the kids parts and some awesome family bonding!!!

Last year during June we were looking for a house in which I used the computer for and then ended up breaking my fast elsewhere in cyberland. BOO! This year My Sweetie and I do have a talk to prepare for which I will make an exception for that time period. But for the rest of the month the computer is going to be folded up and put in the cupboard...less temptation that way!!!

I will have some "work" things to do, but figure I can use the computer at church for such church work that needs to be done.

So to my "average of 6" readers a day...I'll see you in June. I'll take lots of pictures....don't worry!!!

Have a BLESSED JUNE!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Chervenka5 said...

Good for you! Sad for the rest of us. I'll miss you! :)

Quadmama said...

Well, you may not be reading this if you've already signed off... hurry back (and go to the library if you need a "quick fix")Have a wonderful month full of family bonding.

Anonymous said...

Have fun!!!! See you in July! :)