Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Another First....

Little Dude had his first hair cut today! I told My Sweetie that I would cut his hair when he turned two. That was almost a month ago! I put it off as long as I could, but realized that it was indeed time.

The big brothers also needed a hair cut so we had them go first so Little Dude could watch and I talked to him about what his brothers were doing and how he was going to get his hair cut too.

He was not going to sit alone. So he sat on mommy's lap. Just what I wanted....a front row seat to the baby hair being cut off my baby! It was OK. It kept me focused and I wasn't able to be sad because I had a job!

Here we are before....

He was pretty wiggly because he just wasn't sure what was going on...


The barber worked fast and did a good job. When we were all done the barber picked him up and carried him to the candy bowl! I thought that was a good move on the barber's part!

My baby now looks like a big boy.

And he certainly enjoyed the chocolate that he got afterward!!!

This picture is a good profile of all that is gone. He looks so different from the back now! **Sigh** But very adorable and handsome nonetheless.

2 comments:

Chervenka5 said...

He looks SOOO much older now!

Quadmama said...

First hair cuts are so much fun.. but scary because they make our children look so much older! Speaking of haircuts... I'm debating whether to chop their hair off for summer or wait until school starts. Decisions, decisions.