Saturday, May 29, 2010

Winding Down and Revving Up

It's really hard to come home from school to do homework when it is a beautiful May afternoon. It requires us to find creative, more fun ways to get it done.

May kept us busy with the usual end of the year activities.

Spring Music Concerts for both BuhBuh and The Boy


The Boy and I spent a weekend away at a Christian Retreat Camp with other youth from our Parish.

BuhBuh has been swinging away at baseball practice and games just started up this past week.

There were field trips to the Children's Museum

Field Days at the elementary school

And then came the moment we had all been waiting for....the LAST day of school!!!!!

Here is my soon-to-be 8th grader

My soon-to-be 2nd grader

and my soon-to-be preschooler (GULP!!)

Yesterday was our day of summer break. My Sweetie was home with us for a long Memorial Day weekend and it was lovely. It's nice to have some down time because this summer is about to take off like a rocket ship. I'm not very happy about that, but it is what it is I suppose.

I will soak up the down time and rest when I can.

I'm so happy to have my boys home to myself. I don't like to share them.

No comments: