Thursday, May 27, 2010

We were sitting at our first baseball game Monday night. Right at the end of the game I got a bug bite. I'm always the first to get a bite. Bugs find me in the morning, in the afternoon and at night.

I was glad that it was the end of the game and we were on our way home. I figured, no big deal right???

I woke up Wednesday morning to much more than a bug bite. I was clearly having a bad reaction to whatever it was that bit me.

It was red, swollen, hot, tender and a little achy.

So last night, when I was done taking care of everyone and everything, I decided I should probably go and get it checked out. But the Dr. was closed. So was the express care places. So off to the ER I went.

They drew a purple circle around the area that was affected so we could keep an eye on it growing or shrinking.....

I don't think it was a mosquito.

How lame....I went to the ER for a bug bite.

They checked it out, wrote me a couple of prescriptions and sent me on my way.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

NOT lame. Very important. I could tell you some SCARY stories of stuff I've heard at work. Be a good girl and take your prednisone so we can visit on Sunday!