Monday, May 31, 2010

June Fast

Every year our family unplugs for the month of June (with the exception of things we have to do for work).

We figure there is so much to do and keep us busy that we don't need to be plugged in. Plus it gives us an opportunity to do different things together as a family. So much or our time is consumed by screens!!!

This is my most favorite time of the year!!!

In addition to the busy June we have ahead of us, I've created a June Challenge for the two older boys....different goals to work towards so they can earn points then rewards. We'll see how it goes!!

I will have a few posts ready to automatically post in June for your reading pleasure. Two of them will be the sermons I wrote and gave during the month of May.

Enjoy YOUR June!!!! I'll be back in July with lots of pictures and stories, I'm sure.

No comments: