Sunday, September 14, 2008

Pump It Up Fun!!!

We celebrated BuhBuh's 6th birthday last night.

He if you remember his number one request for his birthday was for a Kids Only party. Well, I couldn't NOT have our family there and all but the grandparents have kids anyway, so we just did one BIG party. We went to Pump It Up and we all had a GREAT time! All of the kids there played hard and were nice and sweaty when they left.

At one point during the party, BuhBuh came up and gave me a hug and said, "Thank you for my party" He had a smile plastered to his face for the entire 2 hours.



I was so proud of my boy. He played nicely with everyone and was truly grateful for all of his gifts. He LOVED getting the royal birthday treatment.

Sometimes being the middle child he feels, and often rightly so, that he gets left out of things. So this was a special day JUST for him; he deserved it and boy did he shine!!



At the end of his party I asked him to say thank you to everyone...not only did he say thank you, but he also gave everyone a hug. It was such a blessing to be able to see his heart. Watching him show his appreciation to everyone was the only thank you I needed.

No comments: