Friday, August 21, 2009

Laundry Helper

With the big brothers at school, I really don't want the TV to be Little Dude's babysitter (she says as he is currently sitting on the couch watching TV) and there is still mommy work that I need to get done for the family. So, we had a little fun folding laundry. It's a pain in the
back, don't ya know, to keep bending over to reach into the dryer for clothes to fold.

Little Dude was happy to climb into the dryer and pull out clothes for me

He'd hand it to me and say "I DID IT!" followed by a "GIMME A FIVE" in his very best 2-year old language

He'd set the laundry on top of the washer for me to fold, sign and ask "MORE???" and would start all over again.

2 comments:

Chervenka5 said...

Sounds like our little ones have the same key phrases! And are both missing the entertainment of older ones! :)

Jodi said...

That is so precious! Isn't it great when they love helping us with our work?