Monday, August 10, 2009

Good Times

We had yet another great weekend. (I forgot my camera!!!) We went to celebrate our niece's birthday!! She is just 5 weeks older than BuhBuh. I was fortunate enough to be in the delivery room when she was born. It was AMAZING!!! I also go to hold her when she was less than an hour old.

Her party was to be an outdoor swim party. It was rainy and cold. We ate pizza, cake and opened gifts and wouldn't you know it, the rain stopped and the sun came out!!!! It was still chilly but none of the kids seemed to mind. Since it had been raining all day, we had the pool to ourselves!

We spent the rest of the weekend with my sister-in-law and niece. Had yummy breakfasts, My Sweetie helped his dad fix her garage, we ran some errands, went to a yummy dinner, went back to the pool and just relaxed.

It was so great being there the morning of our niece's actual birthday. We got to watch her open her gifts. One was a HUGE box full of Disney balloons. She was a little confused as to why she had a box full of balloons then her mommy told her they were going to Disney World. She ran to her mommy and gave her a big appreciative hug...there were no words, but there didn't need to be. It was precious and perfect. This will be their first big vacation. They deserve it and I'm so happy for them!!!

No comments: