Thursday, August 20, 2009

First Day of School

On Tuesday the boys both started back to school. The Boy as a 7th Grader and BuhBuh as a 1st Grader. New in our school district this year is a unified start time which gives me an extra hour in the morning and I get both boys home from school at the same time. The bus time will be a bit of a challenge as it is at 7:13 a.m. SHARP!

So, when I went to take our traditional first day of school pictures before our walk to the bus stop I realized my camera had a dead battery. I charged it quick for a minute and took two shots of The Boy. Charged it again and took two shots of BuhBuh. When I went back and looked at my pictures, the camera must have only worked during The Boy's "funny face" picture.

SO, this is the ONLY picture I have of him on his first day.

HA!!! There isn't any guessing on how HE felt about the first day!

BuhBuh's pictures were blurry because I was trying to hurry.

Not only was it the first day of school but it was the first day of football for The Boy. He has been a soccer player all these years and this year has decided to try football in the fall and play soccer just in the spring. I thought he looked so cute, eh, handsome! All dressed for practice....he doesn't have his pads on and he's not even dressed for a game, so there will be more pictures!!

I'm proud of him for stepping out and trying something new.

No comments: