Wednesday, August 25, 2010

So, I'm a little late....

My 8th grader on his first day of school.  Yes.  The shirt says "Loser"

No worries.  This is what the back of his shirt says.

My 2nd Grader on his first day of School

Showing off the new backpack....Star Wars, of course



And they are off!
School is back in full swing.  Football practice has started, soccer won't be too far behind.  Homework is already causing me stress and the temps are a little cooler today.  I can almost smell fall. 

I always have a hard time getting back into the swing of things.  Summer is always so good and so busy.  It is nice that we are back on "schedule" a little.  But I miss having them home with me every day.  

Praying for a year of learning and growing for my babes.  Praying for health and no broken bones. Praying for easy mornings and not too many tears during homework time in the evenings.

No comments: