Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Side By Side

This past weekend My Sweetie and I had the opportunity to serve together during a Spiritual Renewal Weekend for teenaged girls called Chrysalis. He and I have both served separately for the same kind of weekends geared towards adults. There is something truly awesome and special about being able to do God's work with your best friend/spouse.

It was also amazing to see God working in the lives of the young women we were able to minister to. I think it was a weekend they will remember for a long time to come.

My Sweetie told me in a note that he could see that this is what I should be doing with my life. (Another bonus of us serving together I suppose.) It was just the affirmation and support that I was needing to go forth and pursue ministry.

I think God may have shown him a few things about where God is calling him. There hasn't been any conversation between the two of us about this, but just his reaction to some other conversations throughout the weekend. God only knows and I know it will be for good whatever and wherever he may lead us.

No comments: